Sedation For Nervous Patients
At Oradi Dental, we have treated numerous patients who are extremely nervous of dental treatment.
• Are a nervous patients
• Suffer from dental anxiety
• Are frightened of having treatment
• Fear of dental treatment
• History of traumatic dental experiences
• Very sensitive gag reflex or difficulty opening mouth
• Extremely sensitive teeth
• Complex dental problems; or a need for surgery
• In denial of a dental problem until the pain is unbearable
• Have not received professional dental care in many years, perhaps decades
• Go from dentist to dentist, or doctors, to renew painkiller prescriptions for dental problems
• Experience sweaty palms or find yourself gripping the armrests
We offer special care for patients that are suffering from dental anxiety or phobia by providing a combination of dental sedation services, effective anaesthetics and an informative, non-rushed approach.
No matter how anxious you feel, be assured that you are in safe and caring hands. We have most likely seen somebody more nervous than you – and with experience and expertise, we will do everything we can to help you overcome your fears too.
We offer dental sedation services to nervous patients at our practices in Daventry and Wellinborough; with our Daventry Dental Practice being the only dental practice in Daventry to offersedation as a service!
So if you are in any way nervous about seeing your dentist, pop into the practice or give us a call on 01327 871 611 (Daventry) or 01933 222321 (Wellingborough) and we can explain in more detail how we can help.